“Into the Vale gives my business exposure to our select target audience.”
Lee Whiteman, Cotgrave Service Station.
With over 80% repeat advertising, Into the Vale is proving to be a fantastic value for money marketing tool to help businesses reach their local target audience.
Interesting content and clear design mean our publication is the one readers keep, making it a handy directory of local services which can be referred to time and time again.
“Into the Vale has helped my small business to grow and expand. I would recommend it to anyone.”
Lee Gerrard, MrGerrard Property Improvements
All our advertisers receive our professional help and advice when required, and in addition to their paid space they also get a free listing in the Directory of Advertisers at the back of the magazine, as well as on this website with a telephone contact number and a live link to their own website.
The Benefits of Advertising with Into the Vale magazine:
- AFFORDABLE: Competitive advertising prices, with block booking discounts available and no VAT to be added.
- CONSISTENT: Exposure to a pre-determined, dedicated target area already familiar with the magazine.
- RELIABLE: Delivery that is on time, every time, via experienced distributors overseen by internal and external sources.
- VISIBLE: An eye-catching publication with superior print on quality paper to make your advertising stand out.
- EASY: No complicated procedures to deal with; an easy booking process with plenty of advice when required.
- EXTRAS: Free listing on Advertising Index in the magazine and on the website with web link for extra exposure.
|Size||Price (not subject to VAT)||Dimensions|
|1/4 Page||£55.00||62 x 92 mm|
|1/2 Page||£90.00||128 x 92 mm|
|Full Page||£150.00||128 x 192 mm|
|Double Page||£250.00||256 x 384 mm|
|Inside Covers||£200.00||128 x 192 mm|
|Back Cover||£250.00||128 x 192 mm|
Magazine Size: 148.5 mm x 210 mm
Please create your advert to the correct size. For full page bleed adverts, please extend 3mm beyond the page edges on all four sides.
We can accept artwork as a PDF file or high resolution JPEG. Images must be a minimum of 300dpi.
Please complete and save your artwork in CMYK process (CMYK – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) All RGB images must be converted into CMYK before submitting to us.
When using small text, use colours which contain only one ink, i.e. black to be produced from 100% black ink (also ideal for solid areas less than 25mm square). For areas above 25mm you need a denser black consisting of 100% black plus 40% cyan. All fonts used should be embedded.
Please scan images to the actual size required at 300dpi. Scan line art (i.e. logos) at 800 – 200dpi.
If using the transparency functions in Illustrator and Freehand generated files transparencies must be flattened and the files then converted to PDF or bitmap (JPEG) before supplying.
Download the full artwork specification sheet here